Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WHY AREN'T U HEALED YET T.T




jeez... it's been almost 2 weeks since i injured my leg while playing futsal... Well it's actually not a futsal since me and my gang uses a basketball (==") to play with.. on a basketball court. During that time, it was raining and the surface is wet. Me and Khye Chuin was on the same team..Until..... Khye Chuin passes the ball to me, i wrongly stamp my foot on the ground.. then i fell to the ground in pain.. realising that my ankle has swollen.. i can barely walk that time and i find myself limping with one leg to the side of the court to take a rest...

But i was so eager to continue,, so i jump on the court once again.. But this time, i only walk the ball while attacking, not running.. then eventually i was demoted to guard the goal post...and ended up the ball hit my tummy.. ARGH!!!

Frens always advise me to apply some med but i refuse... go see a doc... i refused also.... then a few days later.. the side of my foot turned purple...><>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment